Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The beginning of another lovely week

I love talking about my sexuality. Its a really good thing that I have this blog, or all I would do after my sessions end next week is overshare with every friend I have, all the time. At any rate, my sexologist says she wants to keep in contact with me until I become orgasmic. I thought that was pretty cool, and makes me feel that even if this doesn't happen for me by next week, I am not alone! Yay!
So, here is a video my sexologist told me to watch. Its kind of intense. It's a music video, but I listened to it on mute. It's like thirty different people masturbating, but you only see them from the neck up. It's pretty interesting.
http://www.clevver.com/music/video/29085/the-sun-romantic-death.html
And this one's kinda freaky, but if you're into science.... It shows the changes a cervix goes through- over the course of a month, or a lifetime. 
http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/#comment-612
More later, adoring public, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment