Monday, October 11, 2010

The beginning of a New Year

...for me, anyway.
Today is my birthday. Last night I rode my bike home from work in the rain. It was really cold and my butt got really muddy because I never buy a fender like I say I will. But it made me feel powerful, as riding my bike usually does. I thought about who I have become and who I will further evolve into.
My sexologist asked me to bring my fiance with me to my session today. After a great deal of drama, he is coming, and I couldn't be prouder. Then we'll catch a movie and some nibbles.
The homework was kind of hard this week, and not just because I had a terrible cold and no energy. I had to make a list of Wants Wills and Won't- 30 in each column. It was a real tax on my creativity... I hope she likes it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment