Monday, October 4, 2010

8 am class? pshh

Can't sleep. My mind is racing. Thought about having some tea, but it's all caffinated. All seven kinds.
Didn't get home until 7 tonight- both the time and location of my appointment were moved. That was a little bit of an adventure. When I got home I kept thinking of things about the session to tell my fiance. When he fell asleep I kept thinking about the session. Brain won't stop!
Here is my homework for the week:
Mutual Masturbation (can be the both of us touching ourselves, each other, or both of us touching one of us)
Where is partner with Lauren's orgasms?
Want/Will/Won't (we list things we want, will and won't do in regards to sex, 30 things in each column)
Masturbate

I learned so much in this session. And I was congratulated for being a star client. That felt good.
She wants me to bring my fiance next time... as a source of information, she said, not as a client. I'm letting him think it over before he makes up his mind. Next Monday is my birthday though.... it would make a nice gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment