Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The changing face

Rushed to my session Monday after the slowest Pap in recorded history.
To my joy, my sexologist has agreed to give me a do over- so now I have two sessions left. She did say that though I thought it was disasterous she learned what she needed to about our relationship.
I know that when it's time to end it, she will have given me the tools I need. At the same time, I'm really going to miss it. I really like discussing my sexuality, and I like having a place where I can do that without any fear of judgment. I'm a little worried I won't keep making good progress without regular homework assignments I'm accountable for. Also, my sexologist is really interesting, and I like being around her. Annnnd now I think I'm starting to sound like one of those people who become infatuated with their psychologists.
She also teaches a course in human sexuality at the University, and I asked if it would be okay for me to take it (as part of my "why-the-f-not-just-need-to-get-to-120-credits last semester"). She said its fine, but I still have to assess if its a good idea. She said I would learn a lot though.

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might be interested: http://theeconolodgediaries.blogspot.com/

    There is pictures of delicious food! Not so much with the cheese and preserve making it seems, but still food.
    Plus she's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete