Monday, November 22, 2010

My sexologist sent me an evaluation in the mail, and I sent that off on Saturday. It made me realize how my progress had really taken a nosedive, and I've been kind of depressed about that. Its hard to say the cause. school has been really demanding, everything has been really. Maybe it has something to do with my fiance but I can't put my finger on it. While I was seeing my sexologist it seemed like he had the desire and the motivation for sex twice a week. Why has it gone back to one? The weather? No more homework? I feel like I want sex more than its happening and that my attempts to have sex are being turned down more. It's starting to feel like it used to, and I hate that.
Sent out save the dates on Thursday. They're magnets, and it's exciting to think of them gracing fridges, quite literally, all over the world.
Also, mother and future mother in law are bugging the shit out of me. "Send me pictures, let's share recipes, how's the wedding planning coming?" Well meaning, but I'm up to my neck in other shit. Leave me alone.
I'll be hosting visitors come finals week. That is the silver lining for sure.

1 comment: