Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Keep at it. And don't cry.

Yesterday was my last session. I felt super emotional. Happy at how far I have progressed, anxious about proceeding without guidance, sad at no longer having sessions to look forward to. I started to almost cry about 4 times. I'm still supposed to email her questions, comments concerns. I'll still be paying off my sessions, basically through the end of the year. I'll see her at the end of January when spring session starts and I become her student. And she's going to call me a couple times over the next year to check in.
Still, I feel like I'm going to have to try really hard to keep at it without weekly homework assignments. Blogging will become a big part of staying accountable.
And now, I'm off to work the polls for for fourteen hours. Have YOU voted yet?

1 comment: