Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blaaaah

Boo no feedback boo.
Not a lot to report. Had a bit of a dry spell- a week and a half, but it ended last night. It was very nice to end it.
Had watering eyes and a hot foot and what is now known as Miss America hands (when there's so much pressure and i can't do anything about it and it feels good, but really intense and i just flap my hands uncontrolably because i can't handle it!)
Masturbating has been a little blah. Mostly because this past week was really stressful. Paper due monday, 14 hour election shift tuesday, exam wednesday, paper due thursday, paper due friday. But now it's all behind me, and I just have one project due this week (plus the usual reading to keep up on and draft to keep working on for next week).
But seriously. I have finals-caliber acne from all the stress this last week. Not cool.
So here is the long term homework I need to work on:
Masturbate standing (how will this be different? we shall see)
For Yourself by Lonnie Barbach (I will probably order this on friday, when I get paid again)
Blog (heyyy, doing that right now)
Find a system for variations of change
Keep Track (of those variations)
Maintain the Lauren
... what does this mean? (Oh man, I have totally forgotten)
Surging Video Wet Spot c. 2006 (I looked for this online, and found jackshit. I emailed my sexologist and she is trying to find it for me)
Pamela Dare Rogers video (There are four, I'm waiting for my sexologist to email me back with which one(s) are most helpful for me, because i don't want to spend $20 buying them all)
Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment