Sunday, April 29, 2012

Milestones even life can't get in the way of

Getting caught up with life like I do, I remembered my orgasm anniversary, which was the 28th, a half hour after it was over. It was not, as some might imagine, a day spent in orgasmic celebration, but a day spent at work, and then attending my husband's senior dinner. But that's okay. Tonight, after sex, my husband brought me to orgasm himself for the first time. It's true, he used a vibrator, but it was a real milestone nonetheless. It felt so strange to let my orgasm be controlled by someone else. I gave my fair share of direction in the beginning, and oh so desperately wanted to take over myself, but he got it. I was so happy. Although my future is still uncertain, as far as employment, where I will live, etc, I am very excited and hopeful about where I will take my sexual health in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment