Thursday, September 30, 2010

check check check

Sex for One came to my door as I was writing the last post. There are indeed some very interesting illusrations of the variations of a vulva. Apparently some people have octopus tenticle looking inner labia.... straaange. And Betty Dodson is actually the person who made masturbation okay. She went on a quest to make it okay. In the seventies. Crazy.
So I drew my vulva. In crayon. It all felt very subversive, and I had to do a first draft. But in the end I'm kind of proud of it.
So, now for something else.
Mother-in-law-to-be is coming. In 14 days. Every time I look at the house I think of all the things that have to be cleaned. And I still have no idea what we're going to do while she's here. We are, delightfully, visiting the dress shop so she can look at the color I've picked out. Apparently she wants to wear a dress of the same color.
And she's bringing the dog. Oh why oh why is she bringing that dog. If a dog needs to be drugged so it can go on a roadtrip, maybe that dog should stay at home? Or at a kennel? Just a thought. And our appartment doesn't allow pets, and we are not about to risk eviction by letting him stay here. They are paying extra for a hotel that allows dogs, but even then she doesn't want to leave him there during the day. She thinks he will get stolen. So that dog is going to spend, basically, a week in the car, minus nights. Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment