Friday, January 10, 2014

A welcome and a tutorial

Hello! I've been warned I might have some visitors headed my way. This is the account of my journey of... sexual discovery? To read from the beginning, go to 2010, then September, then the bottom of the page. Scroll up to go forward in time. On each subsequent page, scroll to the bottom and proceed the same way . Sorry about that! Blogspot is not super accommodating to readers of an archive.
And, yes, as I know you'll soon figure out, I was one of Dr. Doe's clients. She's an awesome therapist! I hope you enjoy reading about my journey, and that you find my experiences enlightening, interesting, or at the very least, entertaining. If so, please come back soon. I'll be posting more often in the coming weeks, because although I haven't written in some time, my journey is not at an end. Now though, I'm off to work! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I came over here from Dr. Doe's recommendation and that I really enjoyed reading your posts. They made me feel not so alone in my own journey. :) Looking forward to seeing more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your comment made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also came from Dr. Doe's video :) This has been really mind altering for me - I never had quite the same difficulties as you, but I also have never experienced the same triumphs. I hope everything works out with your husband and family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog! Wondering whether I should try the homework myself :) If you're happy to answer, how's the ladyfriend matter? Are you actively looking, or just bearing it in mind? It's an honour to have read your journey. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete