Thursday, March 6, 2014

Woah, guys.

So I just had to write about my first experience with my new toy, the Lelo Bob. I still intend to write a whole post about my feelings about and experiences with anal, and I will do that soon, but today I just want to tell you about this single experience. First of all, I had been intending to get a toy that was made expressly for anal play, since all I've used in the past has been.. improvised for that use. And in the end, the Bob is actually intended for men, since, after all, they're the ones with prostates and all that. Whatevs, I do me. Ha, that's kind of a play on words.
Anywho, as is my norm when incorporating anal, I kept the plug in while I masturbated as usual with a vibrator. I guess the only difference is I tried to engage in a little.. foreplay with myself. But when I came, I came... not hard... deep? I came deep. Tears came to my eyes, I was happy to be alive, I thanked God for my ability to orgasm. It was fucking transcendent. I was left not only satisfied, but ecstatic.
I'm not sure what my next experiences with this toy will be like, but I really look forward to finding out!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and loved it!!! But you can't just leave and not finish your story?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just read your whole blog. Thank you. I cannot orgasm with a partner and felt extremely inadequate because of it. Sex toys get me there just fine, but with pressure from a new partner... it's hard. And reading your story just made me feel normal, like I'm not alone on this journey. Thank you!
    Also, if your husband has been suggesting other woman for you before... have you thought about the idea of polyamory, or researched this topic?

    ReplyDelete