Sunday, May 22, 2011

the honest truth

I've been avoiding writing this post, but avoiding the topic has not made it less true. Now that I am having orgasms by myself and experiencing those sensations, intercourse, and the sensations usually associated with it, is downright boring. This leads me to anticipate a change in the sexual dynamics of the relationship. A while back, I suggested that we have sessions of making out or more, so that we could be intimate without my fiance having to go to the effort of outright sex. That has been working out fairly well. We may start to lean more on that kind of interaction, and it will be interesting to see if my fiance starts trying to initiate sex. I feel that sex will now take a great deal of effort on his part to be an activity I want to put time and effort into.

No comments:

Post a Comment