Friday, April 29, 2011

SUCCESS

I want to rock out to every song I hear. Its snowing today, on the second to last day of April and I'm barely bothered by it. The world is fucking awesome.
I finally came.
I had my first orgasm Thursday, April 28th at 4:25 pm. I had my second one this morning around 9. And I may just go have another one after writing this. After eight months of studying method and technique, my orgasm came without method. I definitely over thought it, and maybe that's what made it happen. One thing is for sure, there is no one right way to start having orgasms!
I feel powerful and sexy and as though I am one with the universe- I also have this profound sense that I am normal- a properly functioning human being! Somewhat frightening, though it remains to be seen: this might actually change my personality. I didn't realize what an unhappy weight this inadequacy was on me, until it was suddenly gone. And I am SO happy, SO cheerful. Its pretty incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment