Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ai me, I am neglectful.
I thought I had found the perfect solution to cunnilingus, but it was for naught. It worked once though.
I was honest, imagine that.
I said I didn't want to be having sex where we did everything except what make me feel like I might come.
So then he went down on me. But then the next time we had sex, he wouldn't. I was baffled.
I finally masturbated this morning. Its disturbing how little motivation I have for that anymore. Although with winter break, my fiance has been around the house a lot more. I look forward to the several days a week that he goes to school before me in the coming semester. I don't know exactly why I feel so weird about doing it with him in the house.
I am really looking forward to this, my last semester of college. Its possible that I'll just be spending $60 on textbooks, which is basically a miracle. Goodbye, $150 psych texts I can't sell back! I shan't miss you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment